.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

H1N1... Deceit, Treachery and Murder!!

Just a quick rant... we've all heard about H1N1 (aka Swine Flu). I have subjected myself to getting the regular seasonal flu for the last four years at my place of work. The reason I did it the first year was because I was the only person earning money to take care of my son. I figured it was best to get it as I was also living in a new area... it seemed logical. After that I just got it because it was available and I figured I didn't get sick the previous years, so why not. 

This year we were supposed to have it available but have been told that we probably won't because there aren't enough companies making the REGULAR flu vaccine. They're too damn busy making the H1N1 vaccine and ignoring making the shot most of us want and/or need. I am not in a high risk category for the H1N1 so I certainly don't want the stupid shot... but I WAS planning on getting the regular one. Alas, I will get none and just keep myself healthy, eat my vitamin C and lots of grapefruits. Oh… and lots and lots of red meat (that’s for you Al Baby!).

So my question now is... how long before people start dropping like flies when they catch one of the three TOP flus this year (not H1N1) because they had to settle (and I do mean settle) for the F’ing Swine Flu shot!!! 

I just happen to think it’s stupid to focus on one strain that is just as dangerous (or even less dangerous) than all the other strains. People die from the flu every year and making everyone panic over something unnecessarily tells me one thing. Those in charge (aka Obama) are using this to make themselves into heroes they can never honestly be without deceit, treachery and, dare I say, MURDER! I had to through that last word in there… it makes this post more dramatic. 















Question: 

What happens when two pigs mate that have the swine flu? 










OMG... NOT THIS... ANYTHING BUT THIS!!!

2 comments:

David Drake said...

And Obama has time and money for H1N1 vaccinizations for Gitmo terrorists but a shortage for Americans. Not hard to decipher with whom his sympathies lie.

Bug said...

Mr. Obama has priorities beyond imagination. They are not anywhere close to what is best for America or American Citizens. Obama is president for himself and for his purpose of destroying this country.

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~