.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Friday, October 9, 2009

WOW - Apparently thinking nice thoughts gets you the Nobel Peace Prize

Okay… seriously? They had to receive nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize by February 1st… 12 days after BO took office. They sent out the solicitation for the nominations two months before he was even elected which means some people nominated him without even knowing if he would be president OR they nominated him with less than 12 days into his four year term.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/10/09/nobel.peace.prize/index.html: As the news of Obama's win broke online, postings on social network sites Twitter and Facebook expressed surprise. Many started with the word: Wow.

I can see that… I think I may start mine with WOW and then follow up with “what a bunch of dumb ass retards nominating a man who hasn’t even done anything yet. Wanting to do something great and actually DOING it are two completely different things. I WANT to be a famous author… ain’t gonna happen less’n I write some’tin great.”

I’m just say’n. 
... and who else has been given the award? GO HERE!
So, why isn't Ronald Reagan on that list but Al Gore and Jimmy Carter are? Hmmm... I wonder.



Another Black Conservative: Say What? Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize??????

2 comments:

The Right Guy said...

Bug:
Where you been?

No, it's social promotion and affirmative action at work. At best it's rewarding someone for what they may do, at worst it rewards someone out of political necessity, not ability and results.

Bug said...

I've been here... making a post every other week or so. I get all stressed out and angry when I post all the time. :o)

They are being idiotic with their idol worshiping of Obama. I agree... it's as if they need to hurry his rise to god as quickly as possible to make sure nothing goes wrong. It's ridiculous and disgusting!

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~