Snooping around the Internet I found a few sites compiling lists of conservative actors, entertainers, rock stars, etc. There are some very interesting people on these lists. Some are considered to be conservative based on groups or organizations they belong to while others have stated they are conservative. Some of the lists I found were simply showing Republicans... but not all Republicans are conservative so you have to look into what the person does, not just their political affiliation.
1. Forum listing out conservative celebrities (some examples below... the list is long). Looking into this post further, many of the entertainers named are Republican... not necessarily conservative.
- Ricky Schroeder
- Tom Selleck
- Denzel Washington
- Tom Clancy
- Tony Danza
- Sarah Michelle Gellar (Prince, now)
- Kelsey Grammar
- Travis Tritt
- Chuck Norris
- James Woods
- James Reynolds
- Bruce Willis
- Clint Eastwood
- Jimmy "JJ" Walker - Check out his site here
- Sample of one of his posts regarding Obama: " Nothing from nothing leaves nothing"... That sums up the " Golden Boy" of the Democratic Party... Barack Obama... Obama has been annointed the Savior of the Democratic Party... But what has he done or said?... NOTHING... Until the Democratic Convention of 2004 when you mentioned the name Barack Obama... people thought you talking about Osama Bin Laden... Obama doesn't seem to be a bad guy...but there's nothing of substance in anything he's said or done ... maybe that's what so appealing about him to so many people ... he's managed to say a lot of nothing...
3. The PasadenaClosetConservative had a post recently that listed out actors and why they are considered conservative.
- Patricia Heaton is honorary chair of the national anti-abortion organization Feminists for Life.
- Tom Selleck donated several firearms from his movies to the NRA Museum.
- Angie Harmon openly defends herself against race-baiters who are upset that she disagrees with President Barack Hussein Obama.
- Craig T. Nelson vowed to stop paying taxes until politicians start representing him.
4. And I have to say "wow" because on the first page of my Google hit for conservative actors I found one of my own posts. It is still a big way that people find this blog.
5. Voight: Turned conservative after Marxist Left Caused and Ignored Vietnam/Cambodia Slaughter (June 10, 2009)
- BECK: You've got to be taking heat. Are you ever going to work again?
VOIGHT: Well, someone said on a program on CNN that it would be a miracle if I worked again. And, of course, look, if the Hollywood crowd wants to go back to the '50s, if they haven't learned a lesson and they want to blacklist somebody, well, that's what will happen. But my losing a job is not so important. I can take care of myself pretty good and I'll be okay. But I'm concerned about the millions of people who will lose jobs, who are losing jobs, who have children, and they need those jobs to feed their families. Listen, it’s a serious time. So I'm not so worried about myself.
BECK: You were, first of all, do you think it was a coincidence that you were blown up at the end of 24?
VOIGHT, LAUGHING: Talk about prophecy.
6. And the actor I just recently found on Twitter... Scott Baio.
>Actors beware... people CARE what you think!