Socialism desires for people to feel completely alone and isolated so that they believe everyone is against them and that there is no hope. They want you to believe that the only organization you can belong to is one that is in agreement with them. Their objective is to force you into a group that goes against your beliefs so that one day, you will believe what you are told to believe without question.
Is that what you want?
What did these rallies and meetings mean? It was put together to show all of us that we're not alone and that WE surround THEM. We are the ones in charge and we can make our government do what we want it to do... we do not have to be the victims.
Note: Chuck Norris had a viewing party. Dude... his legend extends so far that even the universe can't tell where his reach ends.
The website to visit is The912project. So many people went to the website once it was announced that it crashed their servers (please be patient with it because there are still times it's down from so many people visiting it). People want to know and want to rally and want to understand what they can do other than sit in their homes and feel helpless even when they know they are capable of doing more but just need a little push.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility