.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fantabulously Wondrousness Christmas

I have about ten different drafts on different subjects that keep piling up in my blog-log. Well, I've decided they can wait until after Christmas and maybe even a few days after that. So much is happening and so much of it seems just so... well... tripe. Honestly, though... much of it really is important and I want to address it; but I'm going to enjoy the warmth of Christmas and let it all sit on the back burner.


Have a fantabulously wondrousness kind of Christmas!!!


1 comment:

JMK said...

I hope you and yours had a great Christmas and here's hope for an even better, more prosperous year to come.

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~