.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Friday, September 19, 2008

Obama in bed with theives ~ Heckled by Black Americans ~ Paying Women Less Than Men

Let's get it all out on the table with one post... all the latest and greatest Obama crap, lies, hypocritical moments, deviousness and downright disgusting activities.



Obama In Bed With Thieves






Text:

ANNCR: What Obama says…

BARACK OBAMA: It would be unacceptable for executives of these institutions to earn a windfall.

ANNCR: …Is not what he does.

Meet Jim Johnson, former Fannie Mae CEO. Fannie cooked the books and Johnson made millions.

Then Obama asked him to pick his VP. And raise thousands for his campaign.

Barack Obama. More empty words.



And now we have people saying this ad is racist... really... why? I don't get this... are they calling this ad racist because Raines happens to be a black man? Does that mean they find the ad regarding Jim Johnson racist as well or does that action only apply when speaking about a black person? It's outrageous that we aren't even allowed to speak of another person who happens to be black EVEN if that person is one of those who helped cause our current financial crisis.

I don't give a damn if a person is black or white or green or purple or red or any other color... if they commit wrongs, they open themselves up to criticism. If you can't handle being pointed at or shouted at or picketed or told to go home... then you shouldn't put yourself in the spotlight.

Let me ask you this... if I vote for Obama instead of McCain, does that mean I am racist against McCain? Liberals would say no and that I chose Obama because of the issues and the changes he's going to make. But if I vote for McCain instead of Obama.. then what... is it because I don't think he's qualified for the job? No... that can't be it... I must be racist.

Have you ever heard the old stand by... I love and/or I hate everyone equally. Well, it's true.

Wake up America: Obama Bundler And Former Advisers' Connections To Fannie Mae





Obama Heckled By Black Americans



David Drake: Obama Heckled By Blacks In Coral Gables - So... did all of the people who said McCain's ad about Raines was racist also state that the individuals in the video above are racist? Can a person who is black be racist against another person who is black? From what I've read so far, when this type of thing happens people say that they're just "confused or ill informed". Interesting.


Please note the ANGER ON OBAMA'S FACE... he's mad that they're there... he's mad that they even dare to interupt him and he's mad that anyone would disagree with him. Now... imagine this man in the whitehouse... a man who clearly has anger issues and needs some intervention. We can't have a guy like this making decisions for our country's safety.


Obama Pays Women Less Than Men

David Drake: Obama Pays Women Staffers Less Than Men - Can you say "hypocrite"... can you say "liar"... can you say "spitting mad"? As a woman, I get frustrated at not being paid as much as a man if I am doing the exact same job. National Review. So when Obama said in his little speech at the DNC this year and on his website in the article called "Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: The American Promise" the following remarks, was he just kidding?

And now is the time to keep the promise of equal pay for an equal day's work, because I want my daughters to have exactly the same opportunities as your sons.

Is this yet another flip-flop Obama? Did you mean to say that you think women should make as much as men UNLESS you happen to be the employer? Or will you say that you didn't know this was happening because you leave these types of decisions and responsibilities to someone else? The great Escape "cop-out" Artist strikes again.

2 comments:

David Drake said...

Oh the hypocrisy from the Left, especially from the Obama Cultists. It is no stretch of the imagination to say that if all the controversies surrounding Obama - if he were a Republican - would have the same Cultists shooting blood from their eyes (to lift a phrase from Glenn Beck).

Bug you always manage to put together a great post containing all the stuff that's pertinent. I really admire your ability to do that. I try to break it down simply because I have a short attention span and, while I'm glad others like my blog, I really write it for myself.

Thanks for the linkies - I'm signing off for the night and will add your "Linking Here" and link bakc to your post tomorrow or Monday over at my blog.

Bug said...

I have never seen so my hypocrisy in my life... literally. This is the worst I've ever seen. I've thought perhaps it was just because I'm older and see things different and that may be part of it but I truly think the liberals are feeling their ship sinking and their true colors are showing. It's not a pretty sight these days.

Thanks for your words, I appreciate it. I started writing this blog for myself as well... I needs a place to let it all out and to formulate my thoughts into one place. It does help but there are times it makes me nuts because so much of this crap is... well, crap.

It hurts my brain sometimes and, in the end, humans are the ones that make things difficult. And admitely, I have to wonder why we can't just all get along. :o)

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~