.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Daily KOS - Banned from Humanity

Wow... I wonder if McCain could have chosen ANYONE the Uber Left would have liked. I'm sure if he had chosen Obama as his running mate they would have found something to smear into Internet hell about his daughters.

This is my post... my one post about The Daily KOS. They are proud... too proud of how much media coverage they are receiving and, blindly, think it's a good thing. They are truly one of the most ignorant, selfish, egotistical, backstabbing groups out there... they ban anyone who has an opinion other than their own... even if that person has been a long standing contributor.

As soon as a person has a spine, they slice it out with a butcher knife and dangle it out to dry. And no, you moronic KOS... that is not a compliment.

Glenn Beck: Daily KOS, Internet Rag - speaking of the article linked here by Lee Stranahan.

Let's see. It goes on and on and on. Then he says, the irony for me, of course, is that despite making over 50 short political videos with a clear progressive point of view, I was banned on the Daily Kos for saying what seemed reasonable that John Edwards was seen at the Beverly Hilton late at night.

To be sure, some on Daily Kos pointed up the numerous problems with the Palin story, but the community in large part embraced it and it is part of a trend. The election hasn't even been won yet and there is already liberal hubris developing. Progressive standard bearers such as the Daily Kos and Keith Olbermann...

[...]

... have been showing signs lately of a nasty tendency towards stifling dissenting opinions and promoting the sorts of crazy rumors usually associated with the right than the real based community. It's not effective, it's not progressive, and it's not good or accurate reflection on Barack Obama or the Democratic party.


Huffington Post Article - be sure to read some of the comments by the "individuals" who truly believe that Trig is Bristol's baby. You know what... at this point... I don't know if it would matter any more; THAT IS HOW FRUSTRATED I AM WITH THE LIBERAL LEFT. I hate liars and hypocrites and thieves... the liberals are proving how much they fall into those categories. But I have to tell you... they're starting to soften me, butter me up, prepare me for the worse. Hell, if it turns out that Bristol is Trig's mother I'm thinking it won't matter because it will just be one more thing the Libs got me ready to accept. If you can accept a lib's mentality, you can accept anything.

Funniest thing in the comments below the above article... and I quote...
Olberman reports facts and only facts. Get your story right buster.

COUGH... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh... my side... HAHAHAHAHA... oh... I can't stop laughing... man that is the funniest thing ever... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

3 comments:

david drake said...

I'm sure if he had chosen Obama as his running mate they would have found something to smear into Internet hell about his daughters.

A perfect sentence if ever I've read one. Terrific point!

Bug said...

Thanks David... it just seems that ultimately, if a person has an R next to their name... they are the enemy.

But I would like to point out that if Obama were president and suddenly did something that was considered conservative... they would string him up.

david drake said...

Yeah, I agree - remember how The Left was just indignant when Bubba finally signed Welfare Reform? Oh, how they hated him - for the moment - for that. But the Libs have amazing short term memory when it comes to their own.

(sigh........)

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~