.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's a Question of Power

These thoughts of "Am I too happy and do I deserve it" or "I'm miserable and I deserve it" are one of the reasons we fall to our knees in shame when people tell us we're evil for being greedy or "too happy" while others in the country, or more specifically around the world, look to us as Americans and say "those evil Americans are greedy and don't deserve their happiness". I throw down my 40-hour a week, low paying hourly job and yell "Bullshit".

Not only is it every person's right to be happy... or miserable if that's what they want or choose... but it's our right to feel proud of what we've accomplished or failed to accomplish. I know it sounds weird... why would anyone be proud of failure. Well, because if you fail that typically means you at least tried.

I'm tired of being made to feel guilty for being what I am while others want to take it all away and give it to someone else who didn't even TRY to make their own mark in the world. And when someone legitimately DID try and others still want to take from me to give to them, I feel jaded about the whole thing because tolerance is not pretty... why would I want to be tolerant... what I should be is helpful and caring of others from within MY soul... not forced into it by idealist, the government or fanatical nut-jobs who think they need to MAKE ME HAPPY by making me GIVE IT ALL AWAY.

GIVING is from the soul and it comes when it CAN come. TAKING is forced and evil and it comes from those who ARE greedy and have alternative motives. All the activists say "it's for the greater good of the nation and for those who can not do for themselves" but in reality it's a question of POWER. They want to take from those they feel CAN give (true or not) and play Robin Hood while holding their sword against my neck while I smile and say "Yes... take this from me... I don't REALLY need it... I want you to have it Mr. Compete Stranger because I looooooooove you and want you to be haaaaaaaaaaaaapy".

It's called communism... it's called living in a dictatorship... it's called prison.

No comments:

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~