.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Monday, September 24, 2007

Ahmadinejad's Holy War

What frightens me?

Not terrorism... not terrorist... but those who let terrorists and murders into our country to speak on a platform and then... said terrorist is actually applauded. What frightens me more is not what will come tomorrow but what will come years from now when those applauding fools let our country sink into the depths of hell.

Ahmadinejad is trying to bring about the end of days... to bring so much horror and terror into the world that we're forced into his own holy war. He hates homosexuals and stones them along with women... and yet... women and homosexuals have the inability to be smart and NOT applaud him. I am a woman... I will not give him a moment in front of my face.

And the hypocrite actually wants to meet with family members of 911 victims. Oh yes... I would say yes if he wanted to meet with me and someone I loved were dead due to his ideals... and I would warn anyone in advance that if he met with me, he would also meet with hostility. Being polite to a murderer is unnecessary.

No comments:

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~