.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Politics never take a vacation...

... even though I did... check out the vaca pics in the posts below!!

~

So I checked out David's blog once I returned from my vacation and noticed the world just kept on a turning and wigg'n out while I was away. I checked my bank account while I was gone... posted a few vacation pictures and checked email... but avoided all news!

What did I miss? Lets see... here are five events that happened or were talked about while I was gone over on DAVID'S SITE.

1. Gwen Stefani Succumbs To Radical Islam - That's right... she's going to tone down her outfits during her concert in Malaysia because it's offensive to locals. Can you imagine how many times she would have to tone it down if she actually listened to the hard-core Christians in America who won't let their kids go to a concert HERE because of her outfits? So what's so special about THEM that she can't do for US??

2. Democrats Vote To Expand FISA Law - Huh??? I thought they were WAY against this type of thing and wanted to bring charges against Bush for "invading the privacy of our citizens". Seems they lie just to get into power.

3. My own headline... BUSH TO BLAME FOR GLOBAL WARMING WHICH HAS CAUSED BRIDGE AND TUNNEL TO COLLAPSE - HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED, OF COURSE. Give me a break... the fact that these things happened is not due to global warming nor is it the president's fault. Look to the city and the county and the companies who obviously DIDN'T do their job well enough.

4. Mike Gravel says, "The Spartans trained their people to be homosexual." - Wow... that makes a lot of sense. Here's my comment to David's post along with his comment back to me.

Bug said...
Do I just not have imagination enough to understand WHY anyone would want to train someone else to be homosexual? Do they go around training people to be hetrosexual? It doesn't make much sense to me. And why would you want to train military might to long for the next military might fighting next to you? Wouldn't it make more sense to make sure your men are NOT homosexual? Wouldn't being homosexual and spending hours/days/weeks/months/years together cause problems such as LOSING A WAR because your men are banging each other in the background... or longing for each other on the battlefield... or dreaming of each other when they are apart and therefore not able to pay attention to their duties. I don't know... maybe I am just an idiot... maybe a man longing for a man is better than a man longing for a woman. Maybe wanting the guy next to you is better than fighting with a clear mind, strong conviction and the desire to go home and be with the person you left behind.

8:50 PM, August 09, 2007
David Drake said...
Oh Bug, you are not an idiot. Gravel is the idiot, big time. Like I wrote - for decaded the Left has been telling us that homosexuality and - by default then - heterosexuality is something we are born with. Then Gravel talks out of his butt saying "the Spartans trained their people to be homosexual." Gravel is an idiot. Thanks for visiting and commenting Bug - as always.

5. NASA Lied About Global Warming - Of course they did. Turns out the hottest year was 1934, not 1998. OH CRAP... DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE HEADING INTO THE NEXT ICE AGE? So what do we need to give up in order to avoid that catastrophe??

2 comments:

dave drake said...

THANK YOU for the links. I will update them with a "Linking HERE" tomorrow - kinda pressed for time tonight and signing off in a bit.

Take care!

And did Ellie enjoy the trip too?

Bug said...

Ah... well actually Ellie didn't go this time around. It ended up being for the best because we were always on the go or just the opposite... sitting around in the hot tub. So... we'll make a camping trip some day and take her along.

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~