.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The amazing, the wonderful, the extraordinary, the omnipotent... Ellie Bellie. Applause necessary!

Here is what you've all been waiting for... the lastest in Ellie pictures. Admit it... you've been waiting!
I love how her ear flops over and she doesn't even notice

And how she turns her head to one side when she's listening

Or how she stares at me wondering if I'll always be this crazy

And then there are those moments when I wonder
where my baby has gone - she grows so fast


And of course we can't forget the moments of hysteria!!




Ellie is now FIVE months old and it's so amazing watching how fast she grows in comparison to my son who is still growing after all these years. I keep wanting her to slow down because soon she'll be full sized and I'll wonder what it was like holding her in my lap.

I'm glad we got her... she's precious. Ooooo... my precious...

1 comment:

David Drake said...

She is growing like a weed! How much bigger will she get and when will she be fully grown? At one year?

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~