.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Sunday, July 22, 2007

They vs. Them ~ the truth at last

I find the laundromat rather soothing at times. I suppose it could partly be because I don't have to go...

The last time I went was when I first moved here and didn't own a washer/dryer yet. I found a laundromat located near a bar, a car wash and some old rundown shops that were long since closed down. They had an "arcade" (if you can call it that) in the laundromat that was scattered between corners and hallways and other odd places that had the oldest most unpopular games I had ever seen... and half of them were either turned off, broken down or the screen was hazy.

I sat in a room with the dryers and listened to the constant tumbling along with something on the TV that I don't think I was even listening to. I wonder if that's how they brainwash people... stick people in a room full of dryers until relaxation takes over.

~

Who are "they" anyway... are they conspiring with "them" or are they and them in direct competition with each other.

I looked up "them" on Thesaurus.com, and this is what I found -
Main Entry: establishment
Definition: bureaucracy
Synonyms: Old Guard*, authority, city hall*, conservatives, diehards*, established order, ruling class, the Man, the system*, them, they

So does that mean that "they" are conservative diehards? And are "they" the Right? And if so, what would you call the "left"? Careful... this is a family site. Okay... not really.

Hmmm... makes me wonder who owns Thesaurus.com. Perhaps someone from the left owns it and wants us to think the right are "they" that are bad? I don't know... when I try to "listen" to a pronunciation I have to pay a yearly subscription cost of $19.95. I guess that tells me that whoever owns it has a capitalistic view point (the right?). Are "they" the ones who are portraying themselves as "the Man" while attempting to convince people that "they" are actually not who "they" are but are instead actually "them"?

Okay... I'm back to being confused.

Question Mark

Personally, I think "they" and "them" are different organizations out to confuse the hell out of people (it's working) in order to gain control of everything while continually keeping people at each others throats so we won't notice what's really happening.

What's really happening?

Bug's Theory

Pee Wee Herman and Barbara Streisand (also known as "they) and Mr T and the Unknown Comic (also known as "them") are trying to take over the world. There's a suspicion that Mr T is still pretty pissed over the whole "losing to Rocky" thing. Pee Wee still can't get away from the "getting caught playing with himself in a movie theatre" jokes; Barbara's anus keeps telling her what to do; and the Unknown Comic is just glad to be mentioned on some one's blog. It's assumed that the leader of this diabolical quartet is non other than Barbara's anus.

You think I'm joking, don't ya. Well, just you wait and see... one day we'll all be bowing to the Anus Lords and you'll be thinking "if only I had listened to Bug".

Anus Lords... sounds like an adult film gone horribly wrong. Ewwww... I feel ill now.

Scared 1

No comments:

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~