.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Friday, July 20, 2007

Al Gorem (cough) - His PRECIOUS Hypocrisy

David Drake: Junior Gore's Menu Hypocrisy

Al Gorem (said while clearing the throat)... the man has no business telling anyone what they should be doing for the environment. He has the "do as I say... not as I do" syndrome and I'm afraid it may be contagious.

Perhaps his ideas are just suggestions?? Maybe he won't try to MAKE people do things they don't want to do?? Maybe I'll win the lottery tomorrow and never have to work again??

Personally... I don't really care what type of fish... beef... bird... or pig the man ate. But I do care if he turns around and tells me I can't do the same or tries to make me feel guilty.



Okay... has he told us we can't eat certain foods? I don't know. But he does say we shouldn't use certain fuels, etc. and yet he does far worse than many.

Hypocrisy and lies... two deadly sins in my book. Don't lie to me and don't make me feel guilty for crap you're doing yourself.

No comments:

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~