.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A World Without America

I'm really enjoying these videos way too much. Funny how some can just get a person angry while others make you laugh. Funny?

Anyway... Sometimes it's nice to hear "others" defend America instead of America getting punched in the face every second of the day.

I tried watching the "answers to" this video and was just left more convicted that some people just don't know what they're talking about. That's why, most of the time, I don't pipe up much because I don't always have my own facts straight.

Anyway...

No comments:

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~