.

.
Formally Bug Drivel; now Freedom Lover USA ~ 2003 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved ~

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Nobel Peace Winning Blog ... NOT!

So... I heard that ANY idiot who can write three sentences is able to have a blog where-in they can make money and expect the Nobel Peace Prize from their ingenious ramblings of unintelligent crap.

Am I one of those?

I suppose I can only hope that others of my own level of ingenious crap tossing will agree, help spread the word and worship me as I worship myself. Wait... scratch that last part... self-worship can only lead to self-pleasuring; and I don't want to lose my eye-sight.

3 comments:

David Drake said...

How do I qualify for a Nobel Blog??

Deb said...

show me the money!!! ;)

Bug said...

David... apparently you need to be an idiot crap tosser; I'm sure there's a college course for that!

Deb... Oh yeah... would love to get paid for writing about nothing. Oh wait... that's what a few "authors" do now; guess there's hope for me yet!

May we each take the moment necessary out of this day and any day we feel the need to remember those who have gone before us in defense of our freedoms. Without them... we would not be "here"... we would be in chains. ~Bug~